Security is critical when it comes to your valuable business data. The entire AcadiaBackup infrastructure has been designed around keeping your data safe. Here are some of our standard security and compliance features:
- Data is encrypted before being backed up
- Data is transferred using 128-bit security (the same type of security used by banks for Internet banking)
- No one else has access to your data; not even us
AcadiaBackup can put your mind at ease with reliable, automatic, backups that require absolutely no fussing with tapes or tape drives.
You need more time to focus on your work. AcadiaBackup operates automatically in the background and sends you email alerts so you don’t have to constantly check on the status of your backups.
STORED SAFE & SECURE OFF-SITE
Your important (if not irreplaceable) data is stored safely and securely on our servers with state-of-the-art security and redundancy.
Today, businesses across the world who follow data backup best practices and international regulations are required to store their tape or disk data offsite using physical pickup, transport, and storage services. The safe transport and storage of tape backup media is expensive and cumbersome. In addition, it is difficult to retrieve your data without taking complicated steps to retrieve tapes and conduct a restore.
Businesses spend a countless amount of money to protect valuable data and that money could be better spent growing your organization. We’ve made it easy and affordable to protect your data. Here are some of the ways we make data backup affordable:
- No startup costs
- No equipment to buy
- Start and stop the service whenever you want
- No tapes or hard drives to replace
- Reduces administration time – no need to manually backup computers
- Low monthly cost and annual discount options available
- Backup an unlimited number of hosts
- Plans available to suit any amount of data – you choose the amount of storage you want
With AcadiaBackup you know your backups happen reliably. A report is waiting in your inbox every morning to confirm a successful and complete backup.
Traditional backup solutions have an extremely high rate of failure and you can’t afford to lose your data. We’ve taken the risk out of data backup by designing a solution that reliably backs up your data and makes it available to you from anywhere in the world.
EASE OF USE
Many businesses can’t afford to employ individuals with the advanced technical skills necessary to configure and maintain your backup solution. We’ve made it easy for anyone to setup your online backup process. Here are some of the ways we make your backup experience easy:
- No technical knowledge is required to get up and running – the AcadiaBackup Online Backup Manager installs in seconds
- Restoring files is as simple as browsing your backup data as though it were on your own computer
- A few simple clicks let you restore files or folders in seconds